Terms and Conditions
– A non-refundable deposit of $110 of the booking cost must be paid upon booking. – – The booking will not be confirmed until the deposit is received by Daisy’s Photobooth.
– The balance of the booking cost is payable upon agreement.
– If the balance of the booking cost are not received upon agreement, the booking will be cancelled and the client will forfeit the deposit.
– If the client requests use of Daisy’s Photobooth services in excess of the time noted on the Booking Agreement, an addition cost of $100 will be billed for each additional hour.
Changes & Cancellations
– Requests for changes to the event date must be made at least 30 days before the original event date. A date change is subject to availability.
– All cancellations will result in the client forfeiting the deposit, however, if Daisy’s Photobooth is notified of cancellation more than 30 days before the event date, credit to the value of the deposit will be given to the client to use for any future booking made within 6 months of the date of cancellation.
– Daisy’s Photobooth can cancel any booking at any time. If Daisy’s Photobooth decides to cancel a booking, all payments made will be refunded to the client and every attempt will be made to find a replacement service to maintain the booking.
Damage to Equipment
– In order to prevent damage to equipment, Daisy’s Photobooth reserves the right to deny service to any client.
– If circumstances arise where a threat or implied threat of harm, damage or violence to Daisy’s Photobooth staff or equipment, Daisy’s Photobooths reserves the right to cease providing services. Any damage to Daisy’s Photobooth equipment during the client’s event caused by the client, client’s guests or any other person in attendance at the event whether invited or not, will result in the cost to repair/replace the equipment. – The client is liable for extra costs to repair/replace the equipment.
Access, Space and Power
– The client must ensure a safe and appropriate environment for Daisy’s Photobooth to operate its equipment.
– The client must ensure:
* Daisy’s Photobooth must have access to event at least 1hour prior to start time of event to allow sufficient time for setup.
* A space of 3m x 3m or more.
* Access to 240v power within 8m of Daisy’s Photobooth.
* All doorways and access paths are at least 100cm wide.
* If event requires stairs and no lift is accessible, an additional cost will be required.
* If an outdoor event is required, Daisy’s Photobooth must be undercover if weather is subject to change.
* Daisy’s Photobooth must not be exposed to rain or hail and must be supplied to a flat surface to avoid damage or repair costs.
Use of images
– The client can or cannot give permission whilst using Daisy’s Photobooth during the event on photobooth screen by clicking “I agree” or “I don’t agree” which will allow Daisy’s Photobooth to promote photos on website and other promotional materials if chosen to agree.
– Daisy’s Photobooth will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control. This includes, loss of power, unavailable access to event, fire, riot, civil commotion, accidents and acts of nature. If such circumstances arise, all reasonable efforts will be made by Daisy’s Photobooth to provide service or find a suitable replacement service. If this is not possible, the client will receive a refund of all payments received by Daisy’s Photobooth for the booking.